Breakthrough Environment, Health and Safety Management – Driving Operational Excellence and Sustainable Business Performance
Join fellow SAP customers and partners in New Orleans for the SAP Conference for Environment, Health, and Safety (EHS) Management to learn the latest news, innovations, and best practices for leveraging EHS to improve business performance in the asset-intensive industries, including energy and resources, process and discrete manufacturing, consumer products, and transportation. This event will provide opportunities for you to learn from and share with your fellow EHS and IT leaders to take meaningful action in your organization to improve EHS.
Join us February 24-25 for the single largest North America gathering of the SAP EHS community in 2015. There will be an open exchange of innovative ideas on solutions, best practices and lessons for enabling enterprise EHS management systems.
- Keynote presentations: Featuring the latest industry news, best practice and innovations from experts in the field
- Customer case studies: Gain an informed perspective and hear best practice from leading customers using SAP EHS to improve their EHS processes
- SAP expert sessions: Learn from SAP solution experts, who will share the latest solution strategy and functionality
- Dedicated tracks: For EHS and Product Safety & Stewardship
- ‘Jump Start’ pre-conference workshops: Take advantage of these interactive workshops to discover how SAP EHS can drive continuous improvement and deliver positive business outcomes
- Roundtable Discussions: Get your questions answered in these small group discussions led by SAP experts and Partners
- Meet the Experts: Visit the show floor to discuss your challenges with SAP solution management, and hear more about new offerings and tools from leading SAP Partners
- Network: In addition, you will have a great opportunity to get to know your peers and build lasting relationships with subject-matter experts throughout the event