It’s Not Too Late – Register Today!
To succeed in a global and highly competitive economy, organizations must ensure that their real estate operations are carefully aligned with their goals for profitability and sustainability. As organizations grow more complex and competitive pressure grows more intense, real estate managers need to make smarter decisions, ensure legal compliance, improve portfolio performance, and deliver on a corporate sustainability strategy.
At this event, you will learn about the latest trends and challenges in the real estate business and fully understand how SAP and its partners help investors, owners, operators, and their service providers strategically manage the entire lifecycle of real estate assets.
- Pre-conference workshops aimed at both beginner and expert levels
- SAP keynote presentations on the latest strategy and enhancement packages from SAP
- Customer case studies, allowing you to hear first-hand from customers, who will share their experiences, successes and challenges overcome
- Expert sessions hosted by SAP, designed to get you to grips with key elements of real estate lifecycle management with SAP
- Opportunities for you to engage in discussion with SAP experts and peers via our interactive demos and round table discussions
- Partner exhibition, networking breaks and evening event, allowing you to make valuable connections and share experiences with your peers.
SAP solutions help you integrate real estate lifecycle management into your business strategy through compliance with international accounting standards, sustainable building management, improved service levels for employees, and reduced overhead costs for maintenance and lease management.
We look forward to welcoming you to Chicago to discover how the SAP Real Estate Management application enables customers to truly achieve a best-run real estate business.