Join fellow SAP customers and partners in Houston for the SAP Conference for Environment, Health, and Safety (EHS) Management to learn the latest news, innovations, and best practices for leveraging EHS to improve business performance in the asset-intensive industries, including oil & gas; chemicals; and engineering, construction and operations (EC&O).
Effective management of EHS risks that can adversely impact people, assets, and the environment is essential for sound corporate performance. Simply meeting regulations is no longer sufficient. Instead, a proactive approach to reducing risks is needed to achieve safe, sustainable operations. Furthermore, product safety and chemical management regulations, as well as industry-driven standards, are growing exponentially, requiring compliance activities and controls throughout the product lifecycle in an integrated and comprehensive way. Companies must find a way to use the wealth of EHS and operational data to which they have access to work smarter, faster, and simpler in the new manufacturing environment.
At this event, you will learn from the experiences of SAP experts and partners, meet your peers, contribute to the dialog, and take away unique lessons learned that you can use immediately.
- SAP presentations: Inspiring talks featuring industry news, solution road maps, and innovations
- Customer case studies: Gain best practices and an informed perspective on implementing and getting the most out of SAP’s solutions for EHS
- SAP expertise: Have your questions answered by SAP during intimate roundtable discussions, or organize a meeting during the two day conference to talk in more detail
- Pre-conference ‘jumpstart’ workshops: Take an in-depth exploration of SAP solutions at our interactive half-day workshops
- Exhibition area: Meet with SAP partners in order to see demos and review the latest industry solutions
- Network: Meet with peers and industry thought-leaders at our evening reception, open to all conference attendees, where you can network in a relaxed atmosphere
Join us in Houston and discover how you can connect your EHS strategy with your company policies, transform your organization by cost-effectively operationalizing EHS activities and requirements, and ultimately enabling you to innovate, operate, and grow with confidence.
We look forward to seeing you in Houston!