Keeping Pace with Innovations of the Digital Economy
Join your fellow EHS practioners and thought leaders in Houston at the SAP Conference for Environment, Health, and Safety (EHS) Management to learn about the latest trends in technology and innovation for EHS and Product Stewardship, as well as best practices for leveraging SAP EHS and Product Stewardship solutions to improve business performance.
- Customer Case Studies: Hear customers from various industries, including Oil and Gas, Utilities, Life Sciences, Chemicals, and Discrete Manufacturing, share best practices and informed perspectives on implementing and getting the most out of SAP EHS and Product Stewardship solutions
- Informative and Educational Pre-Conference Workshops: Get an in-depth understanding of EHS and Product Stewardship issues affecting your industry and company
- Digital Innovations: Discover how Big Data, IoT, Mobile and Business Networks, are simplifying and improving EHS and Product Stewardship performance
- Interactive Sessions: Learn more about SAP EHS and Product Stewardship solutions with demos, roundtable discussions, and micro-forums from subject matter experts, and solution and product management teams from SAP and partners
- Network and Connect: Meet and connect with your peers and industry thought-leaders at our evening reception, open to all conference attendees
EHS Excellence and Product Stewardship are central to how many companies achieve operational leadership, improve sustainability performance and gain competitive advantage in their industry. A proactive approach to reducing risks is needed to achieve safe and sustainable operations. Product safety, chemical management, and sustainable supply chain regulations, as well as industry-driven standards, are growing exponentially, requiring compliance activities and controls throughout the product lifecycle in an integrated and comprehensive way.
At the same time innovations of the digital economy, including mobile, big data, machine learning, Internet of things (IoT), digitally connected supply chain networks, are dramatically simplifying and improve EHS and Product Stewardship performance.
Join us in Houston and discover how you can connect your EHS strategy with your company policies, transform your organization by leveraging digital EHS innovations that enable you to operate and grow with confidence.
We look forward to seeing you in Houston!