Join us in Chicago!
We are delighted to announce the dates for the SAP Conference on Environment, Health & Safety Management. Join us for this 2-day, customer-centric event that will provide comprehensive access to SAP leadership and solution management, as well as a diverse range of SAP users from multiple industries.
Taking place in Chicago, this year's event will allow you to discover how you can get the most out of your SAP software landscape, while addressing environmental, occupational and product safety, regulatory compliance, and corporate responsibility issues.
- Informative SAP Keynotes: designed to inform you on SAP’s latest strategy and innovations
- Customer Case Studies: Hear customers from various industries, including Oil and Gas, Utilities, Life Sciences, Chemicals, and Discrete Manufacturing, share best practices and informed perspectives on implementing and getting the most out of SAP EHS and Product Safety and Stewardship solutions
- "Deep Dive" Pre-Conference Workshops: Get an in-depth understanding of EHS and Product Safety and Stewardship issues affecting your industry and company and solution deep dives
- Interactive Sessions: Learn more about SAP EHS and Product Safety and Stewardship solutions with demos, roundtable discussions, and micro-forums from subject matter experts, and solution and product management teams from SAP
- Partner Exhibition: providing an opportunity to meet partners, see demos, and discover the latest solutions and services on offer
- Network and Connect: Meet and connect with your peers and industry thought-leaders at our evening reception, open to all conference attendees
Don't miss this opportunity to join with global industry peers and discover the value of SAP solutions in embedding robust environmental, occupational, product safety, regulatory compliance, and corporate responsibility processes at the heart of your organization.
We look forward to welcoming you to Chicago!
Note: The conference agenda is currently in production. Please complete the form to the right to request a brochure once completed.