Today’s finance departments are consistently challenged with growing the top and bottom line while ensuring compliance with increasing regulations – and doing this all with fewer resources.
Join us in Dallas this November for the SAP Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) Conference 2013. At this event, experts from leading organizations, such as Statoil, Marathon Oil Company, Schwan Food Company, Delek US, Altalink, Flextronics, and more…, will discuss how and why enterprise performance management applications from SAP can help set and translate strategy so it can be executed on and measured; streamline planning, budgeting and forecasting; model and optimize profitability to impact the bottom line; and streamline the preparation and disclosure of consolidated financial statements for regulatory and management purposes.
Join discussions on hot topics, such as:
- Powering the Value-Adding Finance Function with Next Generation Technologies including Mobility, In-Memory Computing and the Cloud
- Tackling the Big Data Challenge for Financial Planning and Analysis
- Better Business Planning and Real-Time Insight, powered by SAP HANA
- Gaining better Visibility Into your Financial Data with SAP Business Planning and Consolidation
- Leveraging SAP BusinessObjects BI Tools with SAP Solutions for EPM for extended Reporting, Analysis and Visualization
- Combining Planning and Predictive technologies for better results
- Aligning Strategy with Execution using SAP Strategy Management, SAP Profitability and Cost Management and SAP Business Planning and Consolidation
- Mobilizing Performance Management with SAP EPM Unwired
- and more....