EHS Professionals - Save the Date, March 21-22, Chicago IL
Driving Digital Transformation in EHS & Product Safety and Stewardship
Learn how digital transformation and new technology enablers like the cloud, Big Data, Internet of Things and mobile applications are changing the game for EHS professionals at this year’s SAP Conference for Environment, Health and Safety Management.
Discover how to plan, predict and react faster to meet the demands of a hyper-connected digital world, by embedding and digitizing robust environmental Health and Safety processes at the heart of your organization.
Acquire a deeper understanding of how digitization is transforming EHS management and how SAP can help you meet these challenges, in areas such as Environmental and Regulatory Compliance, Occupational Health, Product Safety, Incident and Risk prevention, and operating and reporting on sustainable operations.
- Informative SAP Keynotes: Hear about SAP’s EHS digital transformation strategy, latest innovations and future solution roadmap
- Customer Case Studies: Hear customers from various industries, including Oil and Gas, Utilities, Life Sciences, Chemicals, and Discrete Manufacturing, share best practices and informed perspectives from their experiences in implementing and using SAP EHS and Product Safety and Stewardship solutions
- "Deep Dive" Pre-Conference Workshops: Get an in-depth understanding of the technologies driving new strategies in EHS and Product Safety Management through solution discussions and demos
- Interactive Sessions: Understand how SAP EHS and Product Safety and Stewardship solutions support EHS digital transformation with demos, roundtable discussions, and micro-forums from subject matter experts, and solution and product management teams from SAP
- Partner Exhibition: Engage and consult with SAP partners; see demos, and discover the latest solutions for EHS and Product Safety Management
- Network and Connect: Meet and connect with your peers and industry thought-leaders at our evening reception, open to all conference attendees
We look forward to welcoming you to Chicago!
Note: The conference agenda is currently in production. Please complete the form to the right to request a brochure once completed.