An open and interactive user forum designed to tackle strategic and technical challenges for steam turbine users
In an evolving operational, market and regulatory environment, steam turbine fleets face new flexibility and reliability challenges. Ageing fleets, originally designed for baseload operation, must now adapt while continuing to maximize performance and lifetime profitability.
With a core focus on how operators can maintain flexible, efficient, and robust operations, the North American Steam Turbine Users Conference has been designed to bring together the regional steam turbine community – from owners and operators, to OEMs and third party service providers – for open discussion, benchmarking, information exchange, and networking.
Regardless of your industry, and specific turbine design, technology, complexity, application, operating conditions, and size, you will find strategic content and real life user experiences that will allow you to drive continued reliable turbine operations.
Event highlights are set to include:
- Half-day pre-conference technical workshop on reliable approaches for condition assessment and life extension of steam turbines
- Operationally focussed user case studies over a day and a half, covering a comprehensive range of strategic and technical themes
- Expert insight from the insurance industry and OEM technical thought leadership
- Interactive set up, with panel discussion and round table set up to facilitate open discussion and idea exchange
- Co-located exhibition of OEMs and third party service providers
- Networking opportunities across the conference and at our evening drinks reception
Our agenda has been designed to reflect core technical, strategic and commercial themes that all users are tackling - from flexibility, to O&M, contracting, integrity management, spare parts, and beyond. Don't miss this opportunity to join with peers from across the North American steam turbine community in Houston in June.