T.A. Cook is an international management consulting firm focusing on Asset Performance Management. As a change management specialist, the firm delivers measurable value enhancement and bottom-line productivity gains. In order to achieve these results T.A. Cook offers a wide range of professional services which ensure that all business processes – from strategy definition through management to organizational design – are effective, efficient and sustainable. T.A. Cook’s clients are typically businesses, their suppliers and contractors working with significant industrial assets. The company has particular expertise in the petrochemicals, plastics, pharmaceutical, transport, mining and food sectors as well as excellent knowledge of gas, water and electricity utilities. In an effort to expand our team, we are seeking Senior Consultants.
- Conduct analysis/audits of organizational structures, operational procedures and operational performance (including use of IT & Management Systems)
- Development and evaluation of levers for efficiency and increases in productivity
- Establish and agree quantitative and qualitative targets with responsibility for realization
- Prepare and deliver implementation plans to achieve targeted goals
- Sole responsibility for managing parts of a project during implementation
- Preparation and execution of workshops including training and coaching
- Preparation and management of status meetings and reports
- Stand-in for project manager during his/her temporary absence
- Economic or technical degree or equivalent business experience
- At least 5 years of professional experience as a consultant or in an industry company
- Excellent knowledge of performance drivers in production and maintenance
- Proven ability to quickly penetrate complex issues and to develop practical solutions
- Able to communicate at ease with all stakeholders
- Hands-on mentality paired with professional and engaging presentation skills
- Excellent fluency in speaking, reading and writing English
- Excellent MS-Office skills; ERP or special system knowledge skills a plus
- Willingness to travel within North America
WHAT WE OFFER
We offer a diversified employment within an implementation consultancy undergoing international expansion. A committed and competent team will conduct your “on the job” training. When you are not on a client assignment, you will be expected to work on assignments from your home office.
If flexibility, resilience, being a quick learner, working independently and the ability to integrate into an international team are familiar to you, then we look forward to receiving your application including CV, credentials, earliest start date and salary expectations.
Please submit these documents via email to our HR Manager, Mrs. Paulina de la Cruz Aguilera:
Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact Mrs. Paulina de la Cruz Aguilera by email or phone: